This policy offers information on the use we make of the cookies that are installed in the terminals of our clients and users when they access the page 'www.la-musa.com' (hereinafter, 'the Site').
1. What are Cookies?
They are small text files that are downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or similar device, when you access to a web page and click on the 'accept cookies' button. This approval allows us to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits.
In general and with a mere informative purpose, it can be said that cookies allow the website to function correctly, to be more secure and to provide a better user experience. In addition, it offers the possibility of checking how users interact with the page, among other things, to improve its performance.
2. Types of Cookies:
Among others, they can be classified as follows:
2.1. Depending on its owner:
- First-party cookies: Those established by the website visited by the user.
- Third-party cookies: Those that establish domains that are not directly visited by the user. This happens, for example, when publishers add third-party elements to the website being visited (chatbot, ads, etc.).
- Strictly necessary cookies (technical): They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page and use the different options or services that exist in them. Being strictly necessary, they are downloaded by default.
- Functionality cookies: These are the ones that allow us to remember information about preferences and settings. In this way, when users access to the website again, it will show them certain personalized information, offering them an improved experience (language, the number of results to show after carrying out a search, aspect or content of the service adapted to the type of browser used or the region from which it is accessed, etc.). Not accepting these cookies may result in slow site performance or poorly tailored recommendations.
- Analytical cookies: These are the ones that allow counting the number of users, how they interact with the web or the sections that are visited. They allow to measure and perform statistical analysis..
- Targeting cookies: They are the ones that store information about the behavior of users after continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows to create profiles to be more effective regarding advertising management.
|Allows Shopify to store information about your session
User session duration
|Allows our website provider to record the number of vivists for internal statistics
|Count store visits per customer
|Deleted at midnight the next day
|Records information about the content of the shopping cart
|End of session
|Set the ID in the current session
|Authorize or not the access when the store has a password
We also use Google Analytics, whose services allow us to collect anonymous information about the navigation of users who access our Site. This allows us to work with statistical data of interest to offer a better service. More information can be found at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
If you want more information about how to manage cookies, you can find it here:: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/
BURAL MUSE, S.L. is not responsible for the content and veracity of third parties privacy policies included in this Cookies Policy. This policy may be modified based on new regulatory requirements or instructions established by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection..
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that significant changes were made to this Policy, this circumstance will be communicated to our users through an informative notice on the Site.